Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ansys - Master node

Options
  • 13-01-2009 4:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭

I am working on something in industry and (I recent used the function but I cannot recall it) need to create a master node. Does anyone remember how to couple nodes and assign a master node in order to distribute a force across the nodes? I know it is easy but IU cannot seem to find it anywhere.Thanks in advance for your help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭Darren1o1

Darren1o1 wrote: »
    I am working on something in industry and (I recent used the function but I cannot recall it) need to create a master node. Does anyone remember how to couple nodes and assign a master node in order to distribute a force across the nodes? I know it is easy but IU cannot seem to find it anywhere.Thanks in advance for your help!

Solved, the function was taken out of the menu in 6.0 or 7.0, there is a macro available to replace it...

Advertisement