Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ComReg Publishes Future of .ie Documents

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

I'll be posting a followup on it as soon as I get a chance to read it properly (I only scanned it yesterday afternoon when it was announced)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭p

Do post up here with your findings! :) Or point us to your blog!

p wrote: »
    Do post up here with your findings! :) Or point us to your blog!
    I'll do a full detailed post on http://www.isquattedyour.eu - just need to find the time to sit down quietly to review it all and compose my thoughts :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

- ComReg will, by way of regulation, appoint IEDR as the authority authorised to
    register .ie domain names in accordance with Section 32(4)(a) of the Act of 2007,
    - IEDR will set up and maintain a Policy Advisory Committee (PAC) representative of
    all stakeholders with a focus on more transparent policy development,
    - IEDR will continue to adopt the "managed approach" to .ie registrations to ensure
    continued protection for .ie domain name holders and consumers,

Business as usual so?

AARRRGH wrote: »
    Business as usual so?
    Not entirely, no

• Advertisement
Advertisement