Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Semester 2

• 13-01-2009 6:10am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭

anyone have any idea when the timetables are out?

have you seen what one of the options for the modules in S2 is? its ADVANCED STORY-TELLING... i wonder if they have a beginner class??

i dont know about you but it seems all we are missing is jam making and strawberry picking, which you can do in sligo and waterford..
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

I thought you could do jam making here too.

Anyways, those are level 6 courses and wouldn't be possible to do as free choice if ya doing Level 8 afaik. Don't know about Level 7

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭evil-monkey

Webmonkey wrote: »
    I thought you could do jam making here too.

Anyways, those are level 6 courses and wouldn't be possible to do as free choice if ya doing Level 8 afaik. Don't know about Level 7

yup, you can only do the level that is the same as the course you are doing. so lvl 6 no go for lvl 7, and lvl 7 no good for 8...obviously lvl 8 for 7 is fine...

Advertisement