Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subscription up.

Options
  • 13-01-2009 6:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭

My second subscription to boards has just finished, and my custom avatar is gone :(

My tagline is gone too, but I'd expected that, but, from the last time my sub finished, I'm almost sure my avatar stayed. Talking to another boardsie, they recall the same when their sub finished.

My avatar isn't beside my posts anymore, but going to change my avatar, and it is still showing as my current one, and in my friends' sections, and my profile, I still have it.

Just wondering if it's a bug, or if it should be gone altogether, or if I should suck it up and go back to the standard ones.

Thanks. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

Someone who read this thread has PM'd me to say that their sub is up, but they still have their avatar, so that maybe if i ask nicely here, I'll be allowed to keep it.

Sorry for bumping this now, I'm heading overseas first thing in the morning, and probably wont be around to reply properly for a while.

Advertisement