Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personal Abuse by a moderator 2

Options
  • 13-01-2009 7:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭

Honestly, this board is strict but that is fair enough, thats how admin want to roll, it up to them.

I really cant see how this is justifiable however.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=58565457&postcount=42

Shouldnt moderators lead by example, I mean I have never even had a bad run in with muffler, infact i found him quite helpful in the past which makes this outburst all the more puzzling.

How is this justifiable?

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

That was the thread where you were saying that it couldn't be personal abuse if it's on the internet, that one had to be face to face for it to be considered that.
    I believe the only reason that muffler made that comment, was to prove that even on the internet, certain behaviour was still unacceptable and abusive.

Even though that is the only reason he made the comment, and not out of actual malice, I still warned him.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

Yeah, sorry bout all the fuss. I was in foul humour that day.

Advertisement