Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Bus Route interactive map

Options
  • 13-01-2009 9:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I was looking for bus detail in Limerick & came across this pretty cool site. Limerick City council only lists 6 routes with maps so this is a definate improvement! :D

Tom

http://www.mkmap.com/limerick

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Not very professional. Nice idea, but Ballycummin doesnt have a "g" at the end and its Henry and William st, not henry's st and william's st :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭tomcollins97

Its a Wiki style page so there are bound to be erros. You could always fix them!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 568 ✭✭✭TheLoc

Not very professional. Nice idea, but Ballycummin doesnt have a "g" at the end and its Henry and William st, not henry's st and william's st :D:D
    Fussy or what?

Dont make me report you theloc, i find that comment offensive towards my nature

your nature.... I can't even call u anything cause i'll get banned because.... i can't even say cuz i'll get banned haha. I can't even call u a clown... oops :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Add to the thread properly or gtfo TheLoc.

I can see my house on that map! There's no copy of the bus-route I'd use though. Any idea how to add them?

gtfo? maybe you should rephrase? thats a bit much. Sparkysrovers is a friend of mine. next time you start mouthing off try thinking before hand.
    I can also see my house. I think this map is handy enough if you are new to limerick.

TheLoc wrote: »
    your nature.... I can't even call u anything cause i'll get banned because.... i can't even say cuz i'll get banned haha. I can't even call u a clown... oops :)

I am appalled, are you implying that I am a clown, i could have you reported for slagging me! I am on the phone with Sargeant billy the squid in Henry st as we speak :cool:

Haha i didn't call you anything. i said I can't even call you a clown even if I wanted to.. (but I dont :) ) You know yourself Sparks, certain people like to be the center of attention and report people for no reason these days. anyway I'm not mentioning any names.... haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭tomcollins97

Wayyyyy off topic guys!

• Advertisement

Yea I know sorry Tom.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

I am on the phone with Sargeant billy the squid in Henry st as we speak :cool:

Ah ah ah...Henry's St :p

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Clowns :D

Jeez Louise, seriously only poor people get the bus anyway.

Advertisement