Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this some sort of Omen??

Options
  • 13-01-2009 10:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭

I had a dream last night that a magpie flew into my house. It was like I had a tree in my house and the magpie was just sitting on the top of it and I couldn't get it out. Does anyone think this might be some sort of omen. I actually have a thing about magpies like when I see one of them I always look around for another so its not only one for sorrow that I see. I'm so superstitious. Could I just be reading into something that's not there? What do you guys think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

Your mind made up the dream, your mind knows you don't like seeing lone magpies.

Its just taking the piss outta you and giving you the heebie jeebies for hte craic.

Don't sweat it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 NoSummer

Well sine you are always looking for one ,now your brain has just delivered one to your own home!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 the pod

hi folks,new here so forgive spelling errors and such to flow i just have to go with it .In regards dreams i think the mind is always looking for us to make connections ,most of us our told that a lone magpie is a sign of sorrow ,are u feeling down about something ?the tree usually symbolises life and immortality.you could be worrying about health or a sick relative or such.i really think dreams urge our concious to keep up with events, emotions and find solutions.when we are troubled we all dream more .when we take on something new we dream more to,as we register extra info.keep a dream diary and u mat see a pattern that could be read easily.x

Advertisement