Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I hate Stephanie McMahon

• 13-01-2009 10:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭

I just do. I hate her walk. I hate her on screen persona. And I hate her smug "I did nothing in life but have everything attitude". Stephanie is the lowest form of life. Yes I just watched her Jericho segment and it just sent me over the edge. I cant stand the woman.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,056 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Stephanie is great.

Looking really hot again these days too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

she is going bald at the front :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭AlphaMale 3OO

Stephanie is great.

Looking really hot again these days too.

The fact I'd like to shag her makes it that bit harder to hate her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

I just do. I hate her walk. I hate her on screen persona. And I hate her smug "I did nothing in life but have everything attitude". Stephanie is the lowest form of life. Yes I just watched her Jericho segment and it just sent me over the edge. I cant stand the woman.

shes doing her job well then, that is her character.

My friend (who is a female) met her in england before and said that she was so nice, polite and willing to chat.
    (and yes said she was even as gorge in the flesh)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭Firewalkwithme

I think there may be more to this Stephanie bashing than there would appear to be at first glance.

I've noticed a similar level of bile being directed towards another strong female character in WWE - Vickie Guerrero. Sure, both of them play heel characters but it very much bucks the trend for the smarks on this board to play along with WWE's plan of cheer for the face, boo the heel.

Perhaps the real problem is that these strong female characters leave some of the male fans feeling a little emasculated when they are portrayed as being confident, powerful and domineering?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

Perhaps the real problem is that these strong female characters leave some of the male fans feeling a little emasculated when they are portrayed as being confident, powerful and domineering?

its not that with me anyway, i have been around strong females my whole life :o

vickie is a far better character than steph but thats just my opinion, steph has done nothing for me since her return except take up valuable tv time that could be better used to push certain wrestlers especially members of the female roster

steph was watchable circa 2000-2002, in fact i found her funny at times (the time she sang to austin), today i usually take a toilet break when she is on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

rossie1977 wrote: »
    today i usually take a toilet break when she is on

So do I but probably for a different reason to you :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

She has a fine pair on her. Preferred her blonde though :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Steph plays the spoiled princess heel so well.

I loved when The Rock and Jericho used to insult her - some of them were so harsh :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Aside from being second in command running a billion dollar company..

I dont agree with some of her decisions about talent and the on screen product but saying shes never done anything is just stupid

• Advertisement

JP Liz wrote: »
    Steph plays the spoiled princess heel so well.

I loved when The Rock and Jericho used to insult her - some of them were so harsh :D

They were awesome!
    By The Rock
    "Happy birthday to steph, your a hoe with big breasts, so take the night off from hooking, IF YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING!"

This is one of my faves:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭AlphaMale 3OO

krudler wrote: »
    Aside from being second in command running a billion dollar company..

I dont agree with some of her decisions about talent and the on screen product but saying shes never done anything is just stupid

Eh no its not. Everything was just handed to her, she is second in command by default.

Eh no its not. Everything was just handed to her, she is second in command by default.

And some day she will be number one, and her decisions will be concrete.
    So we pretty much have to get used to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭wicklow joe

I was watching her on moday and actually found her mildly( well totally) atractive Booking myself into john of gods on monday

Advertisement