Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New patio / garden renovation

Options
  • 13-01-2009 11:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

Hi people. Hoping someone can recommend a gardener to me. Looking to get the back garden done, new patio, rip out all existing plants and lay & level new lawn. The garden is not currently overgrown, we have young kids and just want wall to wall grass for now. No planting needed so most of the work is the labour in laying the patio (about 35 sq metres including a path).

Has anyone done their garden recently and been really happy with price and outcome of the project? I'm hoping to get good value at the moment (I wont mention the R word. Ooops.)

Thanks.

David

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Moved to Gardening from C&P.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 fred1walsh

Hi David

Several friends of mine got their gardens landscape last year. The gardens were priced very resonable and the work was excellent, the firm came and finished the gardens on time and budget. They do basic gardens to designer gardens with excellent plant knowledge, they are called Greentouch landscapes based in south dublin. My garden was already landscaped when I moved into my house, but if I was to do a garden make over in these R-times Id contact these guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 shadey

fred1walsh wrote: »
    Hi David

Several friends of mine got their gardens landscape last year. The gardens were priced very resonable and the work was excellent, the firm came and finished the gardens on time and budget. They do basic gardens to designer gardens with excellent plant knowledge, they are called Greentouch landscapes based in south dublin. My garden was already landscaped when I moved into my house, but if I was to do a garden make over in these R-times Id contact these guys.

Thanks for that Fred, I'll get onto them and see what they have to say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

I'd look else where shadey, if this one post omen is anything to go by.
    fred1walsh wrote: »
    Hi David

Translation.

I landscaped several gardens last year. In my opinion my prices were very resonable and the work was excellent, we came and finished the gardens on time and budget. We do basic gardens to designer gardens with excellent plant knowledge, we are called Greentouch landscapes based in south dublin. My garden was already landscaped when I moved into my house, but if I was to do a garden make over in these R-times Id do it myself.

:pac:

Advertisement