Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Body Kit for Celica

Options
  • 13-01-2009 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭

Hi folks,

I'm looking for a TRD bodykit for a 01 Celica. Perferably an genuine one not a replica. I'm looking for the full kit( Front & rear bumper, skirts and wing)

Is there anywhere in Ireland that does them or will I have to buy online?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭Duff

You could probably get it through a Toyota dealer but you'll be giving your arm and leg for it. Best bet is to shop around online although not many sites stock OEM bodykits.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

as Duff said you'd have to go to toyota themselves if you dont want a replica and be prepared to pay as much ad your car is worth to get it!

join a celica owners club/group and ask there as I'm sure there will be people there who have went and gotten the kit

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭martydunf

Il look into that.

Thanks for the replies, is any particular reputable website you'd recommend for other types of bodykits also??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

ICetronix or any of them will order it in for you.

not cheap but expect it to be worse...

Actually I may reconsider getting a repilca kit because thinking about it I reckon it will take a few scrapes and a few stone chips so I guess I wouldn't want to be paying out too much for a kit.........:(

so how much would you be looking at for a replica kit for the celica and where would be the best place to buy them?

cheers lads:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭Duff

For a decent quality replica kit expect to pay anywhere between 700-1k for a full kit. As said try ice tronix or typerkits.com :)

Will do thanks lads :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭fallon54

In response to Icetronix, stay away from them.

Don't even want to know a thing about you unless you own a Honda, for the record, went to look for a kit off them and told me they didn't do Toyota, so go figure.

Where would you suggest I should try?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭fallon54

funkymotors have one, least they did when I looked for one. IIRC it was a crappy veilside replica and was around 500euro. No TRD spoiler.

I emailed them, told he'd find out whether he can get one and he never got back to me so go figure.

• Advertisement
Advertisement