Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nocturnal Podcast

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

boards podcasts are usually funny as F*ck

this sucked donkeys balls tho

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I started listening to it last night after seeing it on facebook - was wreaked so will listen again today.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

ntlbell wrote: »
    boards podcasts are usually funny as F*ck

this sucked donkeys balls tho

How about getting involved in a future one? Or how about saying what you didnt like about this one of thought it was missing?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Sabotage wrote: »
    How about getting involved in a future one? Or how about saying what you didnt like about this one of thought it was missing?

That'd be too easy for him , I liked it .
    It was to do with the Nocturnal forum you cannot stray much from that.
    It wasn't going to stray much from there and , ntlbell does not post there often if at all .
    I thought the guys did a great job , if you had any constructive criticism give it , but if anything does suck donkey balls around here it is you ntlbell , but I think they would be quiet offended .

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

For those who don't subscribe to the boardscast via iTunes, or don't read The Nocturnal Forum, there's a new podcast up!
    Stream via boards.ie or download through iTunes.

Remember kids, use power fisting responsibly, and under supervision of an adult.

Thanks for that. I was meaning to get around to putting it up in here today.

But yes... it was a Nocturnal forum special... so it was pretty incestuous.... and I don't just mean orestes and his sister...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Christ, can't believe I actually said some of that still.

This is the image of Optimus Prime being discussed:

carrally.jpg

And here's Superman Prime:

lastweektm0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

And here's the sun burn video:

Ntlbell your talking rubbish.
    If boards was a podcast that is exactly how it should sound. Best yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭Arcee

Good job guys, very funny podcast, despite the Optimus-bashing :mad::D Loved the poem :) Keep up the good work!

• Advertisement

I wasn't too happy with the anti prime stance being held by certain people in the room either, but what do you expect from an undead brain fancier?

Advertisement