Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to walk

Options
  • 13-01-2009 12:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi there

Me and my husband are new to Ireland and I have a few questions!
    Im looking for good places to go walking and then onto hiking ( easy hiking at first as i had a knee injury and working back up my fitness level) - we have three big dogs who like to join us so they need to be walks which are rather quite and free from other people!
    We live in Athy in Kildare so anywhere which is in about a hour to hour and a half drive.
    Also im not too sure on the rules here do we have a right to roam or do we have to walk on certain walking routes (of course i wouldnt take my three dogs through a field of cows!) im just not sure on the rules!
    if anyone could recommend some lovely walks i would very much appreciate it please!
    Many thanks!

Comments

Advertisement