Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dining table & chairs

• 13-01-2009 1:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

Anyone seen any good deals for good quality tables & chairs, any furniture stores having any big sales at the moment?

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Scorpio Girl

bargaintown

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭scout353

Bought a table and six leather chairs in Harvey Norman Waterford just before Christmas - reduced from €1299 to €499

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Morgase

I got this oak veneer table and 4 of these leather chairs in Ikea in Belfast a couple of weeks ago. The chairs are excellent quality. The table does look a bit Ikea but I'm happy with that, I realise not everyone is!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Heard an ad on the radio yesterday for a 50% off sale in Frank McGowan's in Airside retail park Swords. Haven't been out there so I can't say how genuine the sale is.

**This is not directed at Frank McGowans or any other business in particular**

If you are placing a deposit on any large ticket item such as this which is to be delivered later, pay with a credit card so that if the business folds before you get delivery you will have comeback. Only for I paid by CC I was nearly caught like this when Rocca Tiles folded a few years back. ;)

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Mollywolly

Check out Homebase if there's one near you. Advertising in our local paper for an extending table and 4 chairs for 223 until 19 Jan. Nothing fancy mind, but worth a look!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 39 gavdbyrne

Thanks for all the replies, a few good places to try over the weekend!

Advertisement