Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Came off Pill ???Period Late

Options
  • 13-01-2009 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hope im posting in the right place!!
    So here goes came off the pill a couple of months ago(not to get pregnant just didnt agree with me moods an all). Periods a bit messed up 27th Sept got one 2 nov and 4th dec but nothing since just wondering if anyone has any experience coming of the pill and maybe it will take a while for them to come back right i mean there would be no reason that i should be pregnant and all used protection EVERY time(have 2 kids already) and i know what you are thinking i shud have a bit of a clue its just i never came off the pill without wanting to get pregnant before!!

Please reply if any similar experience with coming off the pill

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

go see your doctor.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭xxfelix

Yeah do u not think i thought of that!!

Last option i think

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭LorraineL

I would do a test anyway, just to be sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

xxfelix wrote: »
    Yeah do u not think i thought of that!!

Last option i think

last option to what? random people telling you random stories about random pills on the internet?

Any girl I've been with has had something similar coming off them they all reacted differently to various different pills and most people here will probably have a similar experience depending on the person or the pill

so the insight you gain is 0

4-5 mins with the doc

all the insight you require...

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Your periods can be all over the place for a while, I know mine were. But everyone is different, so a vox pop on here wont really have you much the wiser. In your shoes, I would do a pregnancy test to be sure to be sure, (and if negative), then forget about it and let my system get back into sync in its own time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭xxfelix

The FEAR is way too much just cant!!! i'll give it another week.....:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

OP the Pill is notorious for screwing up your cycle, usually it's nothing to worry about but go see a Dr. and make sure ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement