Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Goodbuy

• 13-01-2009 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭

Has anybody used this site http://goodbuy.ie/items/index/all/today. I heard about it on the radio. It is supposed to publicise good deals in Ireland. I don't know who is behind it though.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Heard the creator on the radio yesterday alright. I logged on expecting to see a work of wonder as both the lady in question and Pat Kenny had been going on as if she was Donald Trump.

The verdict is that even for a BETA website it is piss poor. Can't have taken more than an hour to throw together and surely did not go through any sort of structured design and analysis process.

The idea is obviously good, the implementation of the idea is at secondary school transition year level.

Anyone can throw up a forum that lists bargains ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭dougdub

Another one is www.bargainspy.ie looks like they are trawling forums and sites for offers.

Not bad I managed to save a few bob on a Dell PC with them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 n*erdtalker

this site is quite a find - i know my missus loves it !! guaranteed something handy, although it seems new, its picking up a deal every other day. I gotta admit my favourite deal so far is the Pizza Hut deal!!!! its magic, now if only there was an xmas dinner style pizzaa ... .hmmmmmm - over to you bargainspy if your watching :) !!!

Advertisement