Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strange Cocktails?

Options
  • 13-01-2009 2:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭

Hey. Was just wondering does anybody have some strange cocktails they have made?

Ill go first...

Jagermesiter, Vodka, Blue Aftershock and Red Bull- Usually drink this.

Triple Blue Aftershock and Red Bull.

Make a Harvey Wallbanger with Vodka Galliano and Cointreau instead of Orange Juice.

and I have 2 "Once off" drinks Ill never make again!!

-Baileys, Hennessy and Jack Daniels.
    And the worst one - Double Jagermeister, Galliano, Cointreau, Vodka, White Wine, Orange Juice and Red bull...:eek:
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Sounds like a teenager raiding the old mans drinks cabinet with no clue what flavours things are.

Any names for these? "The Vomit", "The Stomach Pump" ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭yupyup7up

rubadub wrote: »
    Sounds like a teenager raiding the old mans drinks cabinet with no clue what flavours things are.

Any names for these? "The Vomit", "The Stomach Pump" ;)

Nah! Im a 21 year old student! thats my excuse ha.

I call the first one a glass of mayhem :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

The last one just made my stomach make noises, youch.

The one above that has potential. Maybe Baileys and Jack, with with Creme de Cassis, and a drop of milk? I wonder what Jack and milk is like?

\flies out the door to get milk.......

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭giddybootz

in college the SU put on a free booze thing with cans of white cider, beer, cheap wine etc.

we bought cheap vodka and diet 7up....and then added the white wine and white cider!!! *shudder*

i seem to remember spending last easter drinking triple shots of JD, Apple Schnapps and vodka!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Shurwhynot

Your a student yet you can afford to buy those concoctions?

****ing hell!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭LorraineL

beertons wrote: »

\flies out the door to get milk.......

Love it.... you have to get milk... fridge full of jack then?? :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭yupyup7up

haha! nah i was working too sure... another one the lads made was the green Bols with peach schnapps. was really weird!

next time im out im gonna make some with Wild Turkey

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

beertons wrote: »
    Maybe Baileys and Jack, with with Creme de Cassis, and a drop of milk?

After sleeping on it, I reckon we scratch the Creme de Cassis, but with Drambuie. Have a kind of orange appeal to it. Yum yum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

I once made a Tequila-meister, which was a shot of Tequila mixed with a shot of Jeiger. Worst thing Ive ever drank.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

These all sound hideous.

Worst mixture I've ever tasted has been grappa and vodka. It was only slightly more bareable than the grappa on its own.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,883 ✭✭✭pa990

Tia-Maira and Club Lemon

Its actually quite nice

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Tequilla, Sambuca, Baileys, throw into a cocktail shaker and Bob's your uncle....gawking for the night.

Advertisement