Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name that game !!...help :(

Options
  • 13-01-2009 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭

Was wondering if anyone could help me with this.
    There is a game...and I can't for the life of me remember what its called.

Basically...it was on the Playstation 1

Was kind of a Dino Crisis / Resi Evil style play game.
    You were some guy, on a train..and had to rescue the presidents daughter from terrorists or something...loads of puzzles and find item, unlock next carriage etc.

Can anyone remember this at all ? I'd love to have a play of it again....i absolutely loved it...but remembered at the time noone else had heard of it :o

I didn't dream this btw !

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭Tyranax

I remember reading a review of this back in the day, so I can at least confirm that you aren't dreaming this. Do you know who developed the game? This is going to drive me nuts now trying to think of the game's name.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

1203194402-00.jpg

:D:D:D:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,428 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Echo night?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

SeantheMan wrote: »
    You were some guy, on a train..and had to rescue the presidents daughter from terrorists or something...loads of puzzles and find item, unlock next carriage etc.

cover.jpg

Hah?.... hah? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭lt_cmdr_worf

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chase_the_Express

Remember it well, you had to save your game at the toilet (!) as opposed to Res Evil's typewriters.

• Advertisement
Advertisement