Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats the funniest/stupidest thing you've done to yourself/mate whilst drunk?

Options
  • 13-01-2009 5:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭

Suppose I should get the ball rolling...

Well this one is actually about my slightly older brother... And he more so did it to his girlfriend

So i was out for a few beers with my mates an came home rather early and noticed my brother was still out which was odd cause he has work at 8 am every morning.. anyways,i never really see my brother that drunk but this day was exceptional. He came into his room making a big clatter and clumber so i went in to check if all was ok to find him standing there in his birthday suit urinating all over his other half who was in bed..soaking her from head to toe. I tried to stop him but it was a dead end. So when he finally stopped leaking all over her he proceeded to jump inot bed but not before taking a mighty large dump on the floor just beside the bed of which he thought it would be a nice gesture to put her clothes in it.. :eek:

... At the time I thought it was pretty gross(which it was/is) but still cant help laughing about it. I dont have the heart to tell him i was standing behind him for the full show. As far as i know he thinks its a big secret :D
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Tell him. Oh dear god tell him. :D Record it on webcam or video for all of us to see.

Also is this a toilet thread? Ban him !!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Roadend

Did it turn you on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

I cant remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,951 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Drunk incest usually wins any thread. Ya should've kept that story till a few others told theirs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭themilkyone

Roadend wrote: »
    Did it turn you on?

if i said yes would you think less of me?? :p

• Advertisement

Berty wrote: »
    Tell him. Oh dear god tell him. :D Record it on webcam or video for all of us to see.

Well i've told my brother and sister so im just stewing now,waiting for him to really piss me off then i'll publicly broadcast it to all his friends.. and also give his girlfriend the full inside scoop...

p.s; not too sure if it belongs with a toilet thread :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

and also give his girlfriend the full inside scoop...

I'm sure she'd know if he pissed on her an sh*t on her clothes?! :confused:

I'm sure she'd know if he pissed on her an sh*t on her clothes?! :confused:

well she didnt wake up...so she might'nt know about the urine but the pooing part of it,most definitly! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

Friend of mine was at a house party, and somehow ended up going up to one of the housemates rooms and pissing in her shoes. Don't know why he told everyone :confused:

Degsy wrote: »
    I rode my ma.

how was it? durrrrty lil fecker... :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Two girls crashed on the sofa of our place last year. While they were sleeping, I placed my balls on one girls forehead. My mate placed his dick on top of the others head. We took some photos. Good times.

Just as well they were heavy sleepers! :eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

grasshopa wrote: »
    Friend of mine was at a house party, and somehow ended up going up to one of the housemates rooms and pissing in her shoes. Don't know why he told everyone :confused:

I was at a party and when this particular girl was asleep my mate whacked off into the crotch of her knickers.She wasnt wearing them at the time but i dont know what he was trying to achieve.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭mp3guy

Fizman wrote: »
    Two girls crashed on the sofa of our place last year. While they were sleeping, I placed my balls on one of the girls forehead. My mate placed his dick on the others head. We took some photos. Good times.

Just as well they were heavy sleepers! :eek:

So you and your friend took pictures of each others genitalia?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

mp3guy wrote: »

Yeah, so? I dont think there is anything wrong with that...

mp3guy wrote: »

There was only one camera involved. Enough really.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

I went in a 24 hour dunnes after a wedding, all dressed up, took off my heels and put on fuzzy slippers and went up to the till and raised my foot up so they could zap the price.

An ex of mine got ridiculous drunk at a house party (all people i'd know, he'd never met them before) and rolled himself up in a blanket and crawled like a caterpillar, yelling about how much he loved me. i've never been more embarassed in my life.

Yeah, so? I dont think there is anything wrong with that...

...nothing particularly right with it either

...nothing particularly right with it either

Ah hello.....our genitalia were placed on the heads of girls!

It couldn't be more right!

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭mp3guy

An ex of mine got ridiculous drunk at a house party (all people i'd know, he'd never met them before) and rolled himself up in a blanket and crawled like a caterpillar, yelling about how much he loved me. i've never been more embarassed in my life.

That is priceless :D

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭briantwin

a friend of mine got pissed at a party belonging to a load of girls from his college course. Went into the jacks and pinched a loaf,only to find there was no jacks roll so he grabbed a pair of one of the house mates knickers out of the hamper and wiped his arse with them. He's called it the perfect crime since then.

we also moved my friends tent to the main stage of life festival a couple of years ago while he was asleep inside. Here's the video of him emerging :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AccKlAWl4DM&

• Advertisement

:pac:

touchee!

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Blarney92

Last summer in vancouver we stayed up one of the last nights drinking pretty heavily. Maybe fifteen cans each before we went to bed/passed out. Anyways I awoke the next morning to see one of the lads standing in front of our chest of drawers pissing into the second drawer full of my mates clothes. I began to shout at him and eventually my friend woke and asked him what the F**K he was doing.

Eventually he turns around and goes "I genuinely don't understand what all the confusion is about- isn't this the drawer we always piss in?????"

He finishes up and goes back to his room for another six hours of sleep and when he wakes up he remembers nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Filthy things with my ex in front of my friends who were single just to basically taunt them.
    Alcohol made it seem funny at the time.
    Now I'm the single one.
    Paybacks a bitch.:mad:

these are all fairly mild stories.. funny as FOOK none the less though!!

I thought i'd hear some real weird/horrid stuff :D

these are all fairly mild stories.. funny as FOOK none the less though!!

I thought i'd hear some real weird/horrid stuff :D
    I also raped a goat while wearing a tutu and now have the highest viewed and rated fetish video link on a very exclusive site.

HAPPY NOW!!!!:pac:

VERY!

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Blarney92

After this years commerce ball one of the lads got a taxi back to his house on college road and as usual legged it from the taxi without paying. Anyways he gets to his door to find it locked.

He sees the wheely bin next to the window and thinking the taxi man is approaching climbs on top off it and jumps through the window onto the tv in his front room.

Not only does he smash all the glass he destroys the tv and severs one of the ligaments in his knee. He has to get an ambulance to CUH and his father is called down from Tipp because he has to spend 4 nights in hospital.

Not the stupidest thing he's done but definitely the most painful!!!

Blarney92 wrote: »
    After this years commerce ball one of the lads got a taxi back to his house on college road and as usual legged it from the taxi without paying. Anyways he gets to his door to find it locked.

He sees the wheely bin next to the window and thinking the taxi man is approaching climbs on top off it and jumps through the window onto the tv in his front room.

Not only does he smash all the glass he destroys the tv and severs one of the ligaments in his knee. He has to get an ambulance to CUH and his father is called down from Tipp because he has to spend 4 nights in hospital.

Not the stupidest thing he's done but definitely the most painful!!!
    If thats not the stupidest I think we are well within our rights to call him a fcuking idiot:pac:

cheap commerce students...

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

Yeah, like some sort of half breed/genital head unicorn!

Advertisement