Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats the funniest/stupidest thing you've done to yourself/mate whilst drunk?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,951 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

well she didnt wake up...so she might'nt know about the urine but the pooing part of it,most definitly! :)
    I'm confused.:confused: She didn't wake up when he was pissing on here, so she doesn't know he pissed on her. Is she used to waking up covered in piss in a damp pissy bed???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭themilkyone

I'm confused.:confused: She didn't wake up when he was pissing on here, so she doesn't know he pissed on her. Is she used to waking up covered in piss in a damp pissy bed???

Not too sure on that,I'd hope not.. well they might have an odd relationship like that. maybe she was awake and just didnt say anything coz maybe she's into those golden showers and stuff alike.. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Not too sure on that,I'd hope not.. well they might have an odd relationship like that. maybe she was awake and just didnt say anything coz maybe she's into those golden showers and stuff alike.. :(
    Yeah that could be true.Disgusting.....................anyone have her number?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

Was a a friends flat he was drinking away and he fell asleep, so out to the car i went and got my cable ties and cable tied his hands and legs to the chair got the page 3 out of the sun squirted white body wash all over the naked ladys bits and placed the page on his lap and also squirted more body wash on his pants for good measure. Then i took a pic and went home to leave his flat mate come home to see him all wa#ked out:D

Am i evil?:P

Vain wrote: »
    Was a a friends flat he was drinking away and he fell asleep, so out to the car i went and got my cable ties and cable tied his hands and legs to the chair got the page 3 out of the sun squirted white body wash all over the naked ladys bits and placed the page on his lap and also squirted more body wash on his pants for good measure. Then i took a pic and went home to leave his flat mate come home to see him all wa#ked out:D

Yes you are.....an EVIL GENIUS!!!!:cool::D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

By far and away THE most stupidest thing I did on a night out was break into a construction site and climb a very big crane. About 3am one friday night. The site where the Marriott Hotel is now in Limerick city. Got to bout 70% of the way up and could hear my mates roarin at me to get down. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

Fizman wrote: »
    By far and away THE most stupidest thing I did on a night out was break into a construction site and climb a very big crane. About 3am one friday night. The site where the Marriott Hotel is now in Limerick city. Got to bout 70% of the way up and could hear my mates roarin at me to get down. :o

I know a guy would had to stop drinking because every time he drank he was doing crazy stuff like that:D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,951 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

A guy fell asleep in the local one day and he was cable tied to the high stool with and carried out to the green in front of the pub. He was there for an hour with cars going past beeping their horns at him. Was extremely funny at the time

Vain wrote: »

No evil just pure GENIUS!! Tres impressed with that one.. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭likely_lass

Am i the only girl here who is now terrfiied to go to sleep at a party, now all i can do is hope some retard didnt put his dirty penis on my face :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Took drugs offered to me by a stranger in the street. Thought it was charlie, turned out to be ket. Was pretty funny tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Am i the only girl here who is now terrfiied to go to sleep at a party, now all i can do is hope some retard didnt put his dirty penis on my face :(

Rug munch much? :pac:

If thats all your worried about you have much to learn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

The upside is, he mightn't have been retarded.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭likely_lass

Rug munch much? :pac:

Oh your so right i must be a lezzer if i dont want men putting their genitalia on my head while i sleep

its obviously every girls dream

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭consultech

A mate of mine ordered 7 of the same laptop and 3 flights to Thailand on his dad's credit card a few years back while on pills. He used his dad's email address, which doesn't get checked very often. He only found out about it when the laptops arrived. His dad called the credit card company n all n reported card details stolen n all when it was maxed out.

Could they return it all? Nope! Everything sold on/name changed for €2k less.

davyjose wrote: »
    The upside is, he mightn't have been retarded.

I'm not so sure thats an upside.. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

on a few nights after returning from the club in a state myself and the usual crew would crack open the brewskies and try and keep momentum going till it was time for breakfast rolls. As per usual one of our mates always fell asleep. Now when this guy falls asleep he cannot be awoken which to us is open season on him. This guy is freakingly skinny and when he curls up on the armchair his baggie jeans usually are wrapped halfway down his ass. So hear is our top three.......

1)We would grab as much chocolate as possible(mars,bounty, caramel etc) and sick it down the back of his boxers leaving it to melt.

2)Another time we got a condom and put some shampoo in it and stuck a pencil in it. Slid the condom/pencil between the cheeks if his ass and pull the pencil out leaving this jipp filled johnny hanging from his ass.

3)Lastly we would save the skin from the chicken snack boxes and when he was out of it we would stick it to his face with one big slap. The noise alone would wake the average drunken bum but not this guy.

Ya snooze ya lose!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Two girls crashed on the sofa of our place last year. While they were sleeping, I placed my balls on one girls forehead. My mate placed his dick on top of the others head. We took some photos. Good times.

Just as well they were heavy sleepers! :eek:

PICS or GTFO

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Super Sidious

Kold wrote: »
    Took drugs offered to me by a stranger in the street. Thought it was charlie, turned out to be ket. Was pretty funny tbh.

Did that happen in Dublin by any chance? :rolleyes:

frag420 wrote: »

1)We would grab as much chocolate as possible(mars,bounty, caramel etc) and sick it down the back of his boxers leaving it to melt.

Ya snooze ya lose!!

similar story with one of my mates.. he had a cock shaped bottle opener that he picked up in amsterdam. when he passed out someone would pull his bags down and lodge it between his cheeks... never woke up :)

BUMP

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

flynner13 wrote: »
    Did that happen in Dublin by any chance? :rolleyes:

Nope. Why?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I once told my girlfriend (now ex, unsurprisingly) on the way home from a rather heavy day of drinking that we had to go meet the Jedi at the landing pad on the way home. I genuinely thought i had to meet them, and was trying to convinve her that it was really important.

So, there you go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

rofl at this thread :)

one nite in college me and a m8 drank about 10 cans waiting for another friend to arrive, when he got in he relised he was well behind downed a shoulder of whiskey

then we went downstairs to invite some ladies up but there was a prick we hated inside, my m8 tryed to punch him and ended up hitting some bird in the nose with his elbow, on the way out he punched 4 fire alarms(the whiskey guy) and soon there was 4 fire engines and 2 squad cars outside. We dodged the cops by going down the elevator then went to my m8s apartment block

outside some lad abused my shirt so we stuck him in a bin then followed him up and egged all his house m8s, i went outside for a smoke and when i got back in my m8s dorm room wwas locked, they were both passed out. so i broke down the door and played johnny cash till 7 am ULTRA loud

next morning we went to town to get super glue to fix the door etc ended up buying sun glasses hard hats and workers jackets and managed to redirect a **** load of traffic

was a ****in horrible/funny/crazy night :)

only downside is we got in trouble with the apartment block but looking back now it was fkin hilarious

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Yah,its always hilarious for me too when i punch a girl in the face

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

obv it was a accident:cool:

that definitly sounds like one of THEEE most mental nights out/in ever... good read :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

Once got into a friend's room and sprayed Deep Heat on the inside of all his boxers.

Advertisement