Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats the funniest/stupidest thing you've done to yourself/mate whilst drunk?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭themilkyone

GDM wrote: »
    Once got into a friend's room and sprayed Deep Heat on the inside of all his boxers.

your a very mean mean person.. funny as fook all the same!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

dirty sanchezed a guy with chocolate spread then drew a swastika on his forehead, then threw cans at him till he woke up, he woke up screaming "who has chocolate, i smell chocolate" and ran round the gaf, we all stayed quiet and said nothing, he went home like that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

Kold wrote: »
    Nope. Why?

Ah Kold, you ruined flynner's attempt at original humour by havin a pop at the dubs with drugs!

my friend thought it'd be a good idea to do this on the inter railing trip... families surrounded us and the statue..

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=24231249&albumID=731959&imageID=16775185

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

my friend thought it'd be a good idea to do this on the inter railing trip... families surrounded us and the statue..

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=24231249&albumID=731959&imageID=16775185
    The Local Rid..'s profile is set to private.
    This user must add you as a friend to see his/her photos.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 42 bad2theboneB

Kind of like the 1st post...I went out one night don`t remember getting home, woke up the next morning and went to work. All day in work i was thinking what happened last night? I had a feeling i did something, went home and my mom says can i have a word with u please...turned out i went into her room, pissed all over her and left my boxers as evidence!!

The following weekend I got into bed with my parents, woke up at 5 in the morning in between them...they don`t know about that one luckily i got out without waking them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭likely_lass

Kind of like the 1st post...I went out one night don`t remember getting home, woke up the next morning and went to work. All day in work i was thinking what happened last night? I had a feeling i did something, went home and my mom says can i have a word with u please...turned out i went into her room, pissed all over her and left my boxers as evidence!!

The following weekend I got into bed with my parents, woke up at 5 in the morning in between them...they don`t know about that one luckily i got out without waking them!

i have a feeling you have some weird parental issues :o

when i was 17 my mother woke me up in my garden around 7am - no idea why i didnt walk the extra 10 feet to get to the front door, i obviously thought a night under the stars would be a good idea

ringing my ex and attacking his manhood was the stupidest drunk thing ive ever done

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 bad2theboneB

i have a feeling you have some weird parental issues :o

when i was 17 my mother woke me up in my garden around 7am - no idea why i didnt walk the extra 10 feet to get to the front door, i obviously thought a night under the stars would be a good idea

ringing my ex and attacking his manhood was the stupidest drunk thing ive ever done

Yeah i`m not gonna lie, i was a bit worried at the time but thankfully that was 3 years ago and nothings happened since!

You sound like a mean but hilarious drunk...mobile phones are a major drawback to getting drunk and front doors in your case!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Fizman wrote: »
    Two girls crashed on the sofa of our place last year. While they were sleeping, I placed my balls on one girls forehead. My mate placed his dick on top of the others head. We took some photos. Good times.

Just as well they were heavy sleepers! :eek:

real men woulda teabagged them:p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

GAAman wrote: »
    Ah Kold, you ruined flynner's attempt at original humour by havin a pop at the dubs with drugs!

Oh. Ok I guess. The guys were nice enough, don't think they were trying to spike me, just genuinely neglected to point out that it wasn't coke and in fact the opposite in a HUGE way. Bare in mind I was completely sh*tfaced.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

shaved a mates head with a lighter ( well... was pretty tight to begin with and he has grown his hair back. )

also and prob the worst was singing Wham at a kareoke due last christmas...

i was pretty much locked. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Fizman wrote: »
    By far and away THE most stupidest thing I did on a night out was break into a construction site and climb a very big crane. About 3am one friday night. The site where the Marriott Hotel is now in Limerick city. Got to bout 70% of the way up and could hear my mates roarin at me to get down. :o
    We should have another thread for stupid dangerous ones. Ones you can almost picture the tragic headline in the paper the next day. We hung our mate by the ankles over the wall that goes along the quays by the liffey. The funny thing is, he was just pissed off about his phone dropping out of his pocket, he didn't mind that we almost killed him!

frag420 wrote: »
    2)Another time we got a condom and put some shampoo in it and stuck a pencil in it. Slid the condom/pencil between the cheeks if his ass and pull the pencil out leaving this jipp filled johnny hanging from his ass.
    must remember that one!
    Oh, i mounted an unbridled horse one night in Dingle. That was also scary.
    Stop giving me ideas!
    nuxxx wrote: »
    rofl at this thread :)

one nite in college me and a m8 drank about 10 cans waiting for another friend to arrive, when he got in he relised he was well behind downed a shoulder of whiskey

then we went downstairs to invite some ladies up but there was a prick we hated inside, my m8 tryed to punch him and ended up hitting some bird in the nose with his elbow, on the way out he punched 4 fire alarms(the whiskey guy) and soon there was 4 fire engines and 2 squad cars outside. We dodged the cops by going down the elevator then went to my m8s apartment block

outside some lad abused my shirt so we stuck him in a bin then followed him up and egged all his house m8s, i went outside for a smoke and when i got back in my m8s dorm room wwas locked, they were both passed out. so i broke down the door and played johnny cash till 7 am ULTRA loud

next morning we went to town to get super glue to fix the door etc ended up buying sun glasses hard hats and workers jackets and managed to redirect a **** load of traffic

was a ****in horrible/funny/crazy night :)

only downside is we got in trouble with the apartment block but looking back now it was fkin hilarious
    Sounds like something from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas!

I remember reading in the local paper in Drogheda that 2 drunk guys stole a steam roller from a construction site! would have made the walk home from the pub more interesting

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭SoWatchaWant

I went to the toilet in a friend's house with the intention of vomiting- I was too drunk to realise I needed to go to the bathroom too, so I shít my pants with my head still in the toilet bowl.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭Mark200

Degsy wrote: »
    I was at a party and when this particular girl was asleep my mate whacked off into the crotch of her knickers.She wasnt wearing them at the time but i dont know what he was trying to achieve.

Pregnancy?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,400 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

Am i the only girl here who is now terrfiied to go to sleep at a party, now all i can do is hope some retard didnt put his dirty penis on my face :(

Bit ironic you have 69 posts...:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

Hmm walked into a pond (there was that green carpet weed covering the top) so off i went.Nearly got arrested for throwing a chicken leg at a guarda but thankfully had my dangerous knacker friend at hand. Taken my trousers off in a club..not a good idea!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

Hmm walked into a pond (there was that green carpet weed covering the top) so off i went.poured two beers on some blond sleeping in my bed at my housemates party,she ran out the house screaming.Nearly got arrested for throwing a chicken leg at a guarda but thankfully had my dangerous knacker friend at hand. Taken my trousers off in a club..not a good idea!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭Browney7

Friend of mine passed out at a party and we thought it would be a great idea to do the following.
    1) Shave off one of his eyebrows therefore putting him in a dilemma as to shave off the other one or not.
    2)write with a permanent marker "I am a raging homosexual" on his arms.
    3)Cover his head in Tomato ketchup.

He walked home the next morning like that oblivious to the fact he looked like crap.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Paparazzo wrote: »
    I remember reading in the local paper in Drogheda that 2 drunk guys stole a steam roller from a construction site! would have made the walk home from the pub more interesting
    ...........no comment

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

After a 21st me and my cousin were walking home and generally acting the maggot, throwing things and been very loud, next thing i decide to take a piss by a parked lorry and my buddy runs off into somebodys front garden and picks up a garden gnomb to take home. little did we know there was an unmarked garda car coming up the road.

Arrested, spend the night in the Garda custody, my buddy got charged with theft of an antique gnomb(it was worth like 100quid) and i got charged with drunk&disorderly and when it went to court my buddy got a 50yoyo fine and i got a slap on the wrist.......good times.

• Advertisement

BUMP.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

BUMP.

Ah c'mon Ivamilkybigwun, have a bit of self respect man. The people have spoken on your thread. You managed to get six pages of replies which is very respectable. People were thinking. "Hmmm, decent thread from milky there. We'll keep an eye on that lad. Could be one to watch in 09"

But you've just thrown all that good will and respect out the window with your BUMP which stinks of desperation. Nobody can respect a desperado milky.

Pighead wrote: »
    Ah c'mon Ivamilkybigwun, have a bit of self respect man. The people have spoken on your thread. You managed to get six pages of replies which is very respectable. People were thinking. "Hmmm, decent thread from milky there. We'll keep an eye on that lad. Could be one to watch in 09"

But you've just thrown all that good will and respect out the window with your BUMP which stinks of desperation. Nobody can respect a desperado milky.

well that just hurt... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭LeahBaby

Gotten sick, passed out, hit my head off the toilet and split it open, attempted to cook noodles and set my kitchen on fire.

About two weeks ago!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭demakinz

poor lad loved his hair..........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

demakinz wrote: »

Holy ****; You gave some seeing to.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Shenanigans! How can someone be so out of it that you can shave him that close without waking him up yet he can still hold a can like that?

funny thing is hes got it done (minus the crap pored all over him) about 5 times since.hes one of these lad that go on about how much he can drink then passes out.nothing can wake him...so we try to show him that drinking that much and passing out leads to that...you could say were trying to help him cut down on his drinking as good friends do...:D:D:D

javaboy wrote: »
    Shenanigans! How can someone be so out of it that you can shave him that close without waking him up yet he can still hold a can like that?

hes a bit of an alco to say the least....

• Advertisement

I have been laughing my ass off silently for the last 10 mins (trying not to let my boss know) and he now thinks Ive been sitting the corner crying :D

Advertisement