Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glock 18C AEP

Options
  • 13-01-2009 6:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭

It's a CYMA (cm.030)

I got it from someone here who never actually used it but got it from someone else, I fired it initially and all seemed fine, but when I got down to some proper shooting with friends, after about 100 rounds the following is happening:

1)The gun randomly stops working with either of the 2 batteries, and battery needs to be removed, inserted, removed and re-inserted etc until it'll just start working again.

2)It started double and triple firing in semi every few rounds, not a huge deal, but now it fires full auto when selector is on semi at increasingly frequent times.

Any idea what the problem might be? Is totally useless in its current state as it just randomly stops working.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭fayer

Hi TerrorFirmer,

Ether Sounds like trigger contacts are screwed or an electrical issues, damaged connections shorting out. Your best bet is to drop it in somewhere with a resident nerd to take a look.

Steve

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

The guy I bought it from agreed straight away to give me a full refund, he was unaware as he hadn't fired it after buying it from someone else. But it's a shame, as it's a very nice piece-much nicer then I expected so I'm pretty disappointed. I might even buy a new one....

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Lee 303

terror if you or who ever has the glock now would like to sell it in its present condition i would be interested.

Advertisement