Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New MMA Club In ITT

• 13-01-2009 6:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hey peeps we have setup a new mma club in the college heres the web address www.ittmma.110mb.com its not the prettiest but it has all the info you need

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭dunkamania

Good luck guys!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭Scramble

Maybe I'm missing it on the site, but I was wondering who is coaching?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 310 ✭✭OMCCABE

Best of luck guys..good to see more colleges opening up clubs. You should definetely get a group involved in the NO-GI intervarsities that should *touch wood* be taking place at the end of April. With JK at the reigns your in good hands anyway :)

Oisin
    www.bebo.com/DCUMMA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭Roper

ITTMMA wrote: »
    Its on the page ha terry mcguiness for stand up a taekwondo blackbelt and john kavanagh atm for ground work

Ah it all sounds so familiar!

Well done and best of luck with the new club.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭john kavanagh

....just to clarify....i did go out i think twice but unforetuneatly due to hectic sheduale i doubt i'll be able to make it out again

best of luck with the club :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭OVERTONE69

are u guys using free web hosting?

that could be why the sites keep shutting down with advertisements and such.

whos coaching the place anyway?

and when does it start back uo in itt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭ittmixedmartial

id say we would be up and running mid september all things going right funding etc yano :) oh and aswell yeah we r using free hosting ill be putting it on the netsocs server in the college and buying a .ie soon for it so no problems and it will be updated reguarly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭OVERTONE69

where abouts will you guys be training this time around?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭ittmixedmartial

well my friend we will be training in maelruins hall across the road theres been renovations been done on the place that look very interesting thats all ill say... ha but yeah the hall is perfect we have a class of fifteen strong people girls and guys hope it gets better this year :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 aquelf

hi guys just seen a poster in the college about the mma club! was just lokin for a little info for example are beginners welcome? and where abouts is it takin place?

• Advertisement
Advertisement