Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commerce/Business B.Degree?

• 13-01-2009 6:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 864 ✭✭✭

What subjects would you need to have done for LC for the level 8 Bachelor degree in commerce (NUI) / business studies (UL). I know these courses include subjects such as Economics, Accounting, Business and therefore a leaving certificate in these would be benficial, but is it essential?By that I mean do the courses start on the level of someone who has never done these or presume that you have experience?Im in fifth year and i am only doing business (not the other 2).. Would I struggle with these courses?

What level does the course start on the subjects mentioned? 1 vote

Beginner (No LC Needed)
    0% 0 votes
    Continue on from LC
    100% 1 vote

Comments

As far as I know, if the subjects aren't a requirement for the course, then they start at the beginning. It's like that for most courses; but, I'm not sure about these particular courses. Perhaps ask in one of the NUI forums, or the UL forum. You might get a more accurate response there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Économiste Monétaire

Third level economics generally assumes no prior knowledge.

Advertisement