Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Office Needed - Professional Services - South Dublin

Options
  • 13-01-2009 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,539 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I have a small business and we're a bit cramped where we are. I need 300sq ft + a shared reception and access to a decent meeting room for client meetings probably +/-20 hours a month.

Preferable location is Stillorgan/Sandyford/Blackrock type areas.

Not looking to load cost into the business but not looking for something which doesn't cut the mustard as a professional services environment either.

Was thinking there must be lot's of solicitors, architects etc out there who may have excess capacity and would like the extra income from sub-letting to a complimentary type business.

Anyone got any tips or suggestions? I've looked on DAFT etc but can't find anything suitable advertised.

Regards,

Ben

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

Why not contact the RIAI (architects) and perhaps pop an ad in their newsletter/website?

There are plenty of architects who over the last 6-9 months, have downsided (manpower etc) operations by 30-50%. Did you look at the Arch forum on Boards?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,539 ✭✭✭BenEadir

Thanks Sonnenblumen, I'll look over there.

Advertisement