Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst website ever? (O2 online)

• 13-01-2009 7:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 480 ✭✭

Is anyone else having trouble with this? I've been a meteor customer for a while and just moved to O2 with a new iPhone. The website's a disgrace. Extremely slow and time's out frequently. It's driving me nuts!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

this topic shows up every few days. The website's been useless for years. You should join the o2 forum and become the 1 millionth person to complain. You might even win a prize

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 james08

that website is a load of s****... extremely slow esp my o2 account, webtexts etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

james08 wrote: »
    that website is a load of s****... extremely slow esp my o2 account, webtexts etc

Has and always will be ****e. They either have monkeys programming the site, or are running it off of amstrads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭O2_Daryll

Sam Vimes wrote: »
    this topic shows up every few days. The website's been useless for years. You should join the o2 forum and become the 1 millionth person to complain. You might even win a prize
    Thanks Sam :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

Thanks Sam :)

any time :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

This is the thread Vimes is talking about
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055264946

Thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement