Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accountant jokes

Options
  • 13-01-2009 7:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,908 ✭✭✭

Here's one.
    An accountant sends the following letter to his wife saying he's leaving her.

"Dear Mary, as you know we are both 54 and the spark has gone out of our lovelife. You will admit that you have let yourself go, and as a result, I have had no option but to take a lover of 18 years. She is the most wonderful thing in my life and has made me feel years younger. Mary, I am leaving you for her, and wish you all the best. John."

His wife replies:

"Dear John, I was surprised to hear that you had felt that our lovelife had gone stale. You have to admit you have let yourself go as well. After reading your letter I decided to follow your lead and take an 18 year old lover. You are right, he is the most wonderful thing in my life and has made me feel years younger. It is a relief that you are leaving me, all the best. Mary.
    PS you being an accountant will know that 18 goes into 54 more times than 54 goes into 18."

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

Good, but I dont think its lolocaust material

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

PWC = pr¡cks with calculators

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Janicus

Here's one.
    An accountant sends the following letter to his wife saying he's leaving her.

"Dear Mary, as you know we are both 54 and the spark has gone out of our lovelife. You will admit that you have let yourself go, and as a result, I have had no option but to take a lover of 18 years. She is the most wonderful thing in my life and has made me feel years younger. Mary, I am leaving you for her, and wish you all the best. John."

His wife replies:

"Dear John, I was surprised to hear that you had felt that our lovelife had gone stale. You have to admit you have let yourself go as well. After reading your letter I decided to follow your lead and take an 18 year old lover. You are right, he is the most wonderful thing in my life and has made me feel years younger. It is a relief that you are leaving me, all the best. Mary.
    PS you being an accountant will know that 18 goes into 54 more times than 54 goes into 18."

Thats good, lol

Advertisement