Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

anybody need a new tripod

• 13-01-2009 7:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭

it's this old velbon tripod that I was going to throw away, a couple of bits are broken on it, needs a bit of superglue for one bit and the other part is unfixable but doesn't stop one using the tripod , it just won't go to it's full height

It's not great but if anybody really wanted to see what shooting off a tripod is like and hasn't yet got one, let me know

I'm in Dublin and you can collect it from my place in Dublin 6 or I can meet in town some day

tripod.jpg
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

Glue it and give it to a charity shop..... Would hav taken it last week as I was in town but its to awkward to get in atm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I'm interested. I live in D6 so maybe we can arrange something.

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭simonw

If Dudara can't take it, i'd like a shot of it, how high does it extend as it is?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,368 ✭✭✭Covey

I'll add one in exactly the same state. used all of three times and still has plastic shop covering on legs. Extends to two of the three leg lengths. Could possible be fixed.

Whoever ends up being second in the queue can have it. I'm Dublin based.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

doh!!!!!! was too late to reply yesterday, and looks like i'm too late again today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

Still interested here, so I'm joining up the queu if they're still available...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭max_power

i'm interested too if they're available but i presume they're not.

If Dotorg posts who has taken his, mine is then the next person that wants it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭.Longshanks.

Dunno if i'm too late, or even qualified to be asking, but i'll take one off somebody if still going. I'm Naas based but will be in the City Centre tomorrow afternoon for work from 3-5pm and then heading back to Naas. Willing to take a detour if needed.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

No updates :confused:

• Advertisement

Could DotOrg or Landyman post if DotOrg's is sorted?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭DotOrg

dudara, the first person to ask me is taking it :-)

Simonw, if interested is next in line then ???

Mine gone to Simonw :cool:

Advertisement