Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Britain's Got Talent 2009

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

The violin players backing track was an awful choice as it had violins playing on it and it looked like she was just going through the motions.

I also thought Susan Boyle was very average tonight and most musical singers would outshine her. I think she's got the competition won as she has the sympathy vote with her learning difficulties

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

smares wrote: »
    Diversity defo deserved to go through as did Susan Boyle. But Flawless who are on tonights show are very similar to diversity.
    Anyone see on Britains Got More Talent when they were talking about Jamie Pugh singing tonight Simon said to Amanda how it would be awkward after what she said in the papers for her. Any idea what he was talking about im dying to know???

She just said she thought he faked his emotions and he got on her 't!ts' . She said she didn't like his voice and he sounded like a car starting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭IanCurtis

Last night they made a child cry to entertain us. Tonight it's a mentally-handicapped person shouting over some dance music.

This is the worst tv show I have ever seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

"i say britain you say talent".....hilarious!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

Aww, I am a big fan of Jamie Pugh but that song was not his best, I still hope that he makes it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭yurmothrintites

It's going to be the rugby player singer and Flawless going through I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Mad_Max

IanCurtis wrote: »
    Last night they made a child cry to entertain us. Tonight it's a mentally-handicapped person shouting over some dance music.

This is the worst tv show I have ever seen.

And yet you watch???

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Flawless are way better than diversity IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭padocon

Two that went trough tonight were very good! Thought vantrilcost was pretty good too! Did not like his addition act, and tonight a bit too much singing, more dialog would have been better!
    Going to be a good week:)
    Pitty I have exams! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,165 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1m1tless

Anyone know the line up for the next semi?

Flawless > Diversity > Susan Boyle

Dj Talent. Good for a laugh but never really had a chance. He's a likeable guy but thats about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Dr. Baltar

I hate these shows but once again I have to agree with an above poster and say I am really enjoying this.
    Flawless and Shaun Smith certainly deserved to get in tonight.
    Tomorrow should be interesting, looking forward to Shaheen.

Right now I'm hoping that Susan Boyle wins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Susan will probably win but I really hope she doesnt. I thought she was very very average the other night. She is an annoying ould bint aswell.
    Diversity are my favourite. Although that stavros flatley thing is hilarious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Marko_Man

The little kid, singing like a little stevie wonder will win

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭Pedro K

Oh how I laughed when Amanda made a fool of herself when criticising the escapologist.

"The fire was burning the other way, I didn't think you were in danger of burning to death"

What??!! Did you think he was doused in petrol there darling? Did you expect him to spontaneously combust when the flame reached his big toe? Fire is always going to burn up a rope! Flames go up!

I also think the inherent danger was the possibility of an 8 foot fall (if and when the rope burned through) straight on the head without even an arm to put out!

I'm not the biggest fan of the show, but the family were watching it, I enjoyed it and was laghing my head off when she made that mistake!

Thank god Simon called her up on it! Priceless!
    :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 304 ✭✭smares

Pedro K wrote: »
    Oh how I laughed when Amanda made a fool of herself when criticising the escapologist.

"The fire was burning the other way, I didn't think you were in danger of burning to death"

What??!! Did you think he was doused in petrol there darling? Did you expect him to spontaneously combust when the flame reached his big toe? Fire is always going to burn up a rope! Flames go up!

I also think the inherent danger was the possibility of an 8 foot fall (if and when the rope burned through) straight on the head without even an arm to put out!

I'm not the biggest fan of the show, but the family were watching it, I enjoyed it and was laghing my head off when she made that mistake!

Thank god Simon called her up on it! Priceless!
    :pac:

I actually really like amanda but she did look a little stupid when she said about him burning to death!!

Really hope stavros flatley is good tonight,thought he was so funny last time but not sure what else he can do now

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭unichick

Think Diversity are far better than flawless tho happy they both made it to the final. Can't see anyone beating SuBo.

Really not liking Amanda. Why did she have to be so mean about Jamie Pugh? Does she forget she started off on Blind Date as a contestant! Hope Simon sacks her after this series as he only employs her cos he fancies her like Dannii and cheryl.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

unichick wrote: »
    Hope Simon sacks her after this series as he only employs her cos he fancies her like Dannii and cheryl.
    Yeah in the same way that Graham Norton fancies Angelina Jolie

unichick wrote: »
    Hope Simon sacks her after this series as he only employs her cos he fancies her like Dannii and cheryl.

Cant blame him looking at her tonight there.... TASTY! :p

Mad_Max wrote: »
    And yet you watch???

Holy Jebus I'm glad I watched it again tonight.

After the disappointment of the child crying, the mentally-retarded guy shouting over the dance music - now we see real talent with three f*cking gombeens bouncing wheelbarrows around.

"I expected the wheelbarrows to be lit up...move it forward" - Simon Cowell

Is this one big spoof? SERIOUSLY?

• Advertisement

Holy Jebus I'm glad I watched it again tonight.

After the disappointment of the child crying, the mentally-retarded guy shouting over the dance music - now we see real talent with three f*cking gombeens bouncing wheelbarrows around.

"I expected the wheelbarrows to be lit up...move it forward" - Simon Cowell

Is this one big spoof? SERIOUSLY?

Dude just switch it off. Thats 3 nights in a row you've watched and pointed out how sh1t it is.

Dude just switch it off. Thats 3 nights in a row you've watched and pointed out how sh1t it is.

It's either this or that film "Dude, Just Switch It Off" and I hate American sh*te even more.

Edit - it's just got even worse. They're got an overweight teenager imitating Irish (?) dancing. Cowell likes this one though. I might vote for this act, they're the best of the bunch.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭NewFrockTuesday

Stavros! I cried laughing the first time I saw this! Cant wait to see what they do!

Hmm. The surprise is gone but its still very funny :) Haha! "Ive bin working out as well..."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭ProperDeadly

Well I really didn't think Stavros were good tonight-fairly mediocre tbh. I thought Shaheen was brilliant and deserved to go through, along with the big dance gang. Simon was right though, bit of a train wreck apart from that!!

It's either this or that film "Dude, Just Switch It Off" and I hate American sh*te even more.

Oh I see what you done there, very clever. I guess thats me back in my box :cool:

Oh I see what you done there, very clever. I guess thats me back in my box :cool:

Yeah "I guess" it is "Dude"

Anyyyway, it's entertaining in a Gerry Ryan's 'Secrets' way...so bad it's abysmal.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭NewFrockTuesday

I missed the end :( Who went through?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭ProperDeadly

Stavros Flatley
    and Shaheen

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭yurmothrintites

Tonight was a bit of a train wreck apart from Shaheen, Stavros and MD. Glad Shaheen got through, he will do well after this competition.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭BOHSBOHS

3 singing acts and 3 dance acts through so far
    great variety :rolleyes:

Advertisement