Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Britain's Got Talent 2009

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭legal eagle 1

Haha she's a clever little girl was able to compose herself long enoough to ask for another chance!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭jaffa20

That was crazy. I laughed ( i know, it's terrible)

Wonder what will happen now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭Frank3142

plan.....ya sure good one. seriously some people come up with really awful conspiracy theories

• Registered Users Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭swingking

that's why they shouldn't put kids on the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 abregy

Hard to look at a 10 year old girl break down on national television. She'll still get through on the sympathy vote.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭f00tball

TBH she is sh|t

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Shzm

ahah what a clusterfcuk

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I missed this. What happened?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

Im surprised they will have time for her to sing again with all the breaks they take.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭Harpie

Frank3142 wrote: »
    plan.....ya sure good one. seriously some people come up with really awful conspiracy theories

the child was grand, and the mother's main concern is for her to do it again:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,925 ✭✭✭✭Basq

f00tball wrote: »
    TBH she is sh|t
    Can't agree with that... she has a helluva voice for such a young girl!

Betcha it'll be all over the American news channels tomorrow. She'll make a mint from the interviews.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭RHRN

Hollie Steel broke down during her song.

Irony of Ant and Dec's NERVES OF STEEL joke beforehand

• Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Mad_Max

There should be an age limit but seriously what the fcuk do these parents think is gonna happen?!?? There is a 1 in million shot that their kid will win... which means their kid will most likely end up in tatters...

PS This lad with the guitar has a very strange relationship with his mother in law.... VERY :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭indiana jones

shame on the mother of that poor little girl. she seems like such a stadge mom. if she sings again she'll get through on sympathy vote anyhow.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

CHD wrote: »
    Pure bollocks that she gets another go.

Why do I just have a really horrible feeling the exact same thing is going to happen when she comes back on? Dear God I'll walk out of the room. In the interest of fairness she probably shouldn't get another go,but somehow I don't think she will get many votes after that.

I'm told there is an 11 year old kid on later in the show as well,can we expect a breakdown from this kid as well?? :o

Kid basically started wailing half way through her song, stops and mammy comes up to plea for another chance...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

jaffa20 wrote: »
    That was crazy. I laughed ( i know, it's terrible)

You're going to hell! :D:p

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭legal eagle 1

its totally unfair her getting another chance, the guy who was on before her barely got a few seconds to do his act before he was buzzed off. She'll get through now based on sympathy votes!

If she doesn't get through she'll start pissing tears

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭RHRN

Harpie wrote: »
    Kid basically started wailing half way through her song, stops and mammy comes up to plea for another chance...

It was her that asked in fairness.....

Still talk about fuel for the tabloids.
    EVIL PARENT MAKES CHILD SING, CHILD CRIES!!!

Or some nonsense. Always trust the Sun/Star to sensationalise this kinda stuff. It'll fuel the whole "Is it right putting kids in" debate again.

Also, How are they going to make time for her? REALLY? They barely have enough as it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭indiana jones

and amanda holden seems a bit strange tonight. i think it might be time of the month. she seems louder and meaner than normal and wound up and ..........shes got the girls out.

tvnutz wrote: »
    Why do I just have a really horrible feeling the exact same thing is going to happen when she comes back on? Dear God I'll walk out of the room. In the interest of fairness she probably shouldn't get another go,but somehow I don't think she will get many votes after that.

I'm told there is an 11 year old kid on later in the show as well,can we expect a breakdown from this kid as well?? :o

Guaranteed second time round she'll be just fine

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭jaffa20

She will obviously get through on the sympathy votes alone. Fair play to amanda for getting up while the two lads sat there.

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭overexcitedaj

im not easily affected by stuff but that was hard to watch. so much pity for her.
    Hope she gets another shot

Christ.. this child is even worse!

Hope he breaks down. If I was there, I'd throw a chair at him.

Cocky feck!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Youtube comes through again:

Seemed genuine to me.

Will ths child cry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭SW81

tvnutz wrote: »

Tough little kid him, guess it depends on the child and if they're able for it or not. She clearly isn't, he is.

• Advertisement

The screens deserve 98% of the applause there for fecks sake!

Advertisement