Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Britain's Got Talent 2009

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭f00tball

We must switch over to the plank now!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,925 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Here comes the Oompa Loompas..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

stepbar wrote: »
    Troll.
    Tattle tail.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Right...so how many people go through from this? wonder what kind of chances she actually has and if people will vote because she cried.

f00tball,

There's constructive criticism and there's taking the piss. She's a 10 year old girl.. and you're calling her names? Would you grow up for fecks sake?

First and final warning!
    tvnutz wrote: »
    Right...so how many people go through from this? wonder what kind of chances she actually has and if people will vote because she cried.
    2 out of the 8.. and to be honest, she'll more than likely get through as there's been shag all else tonight!

• Advertisement

2 go thru

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭bobmalooka

would the dancer get a second chance if he fell over himself??
    I feel bad for her but she entered a talent COMPETITION and im sure was made very aware she only had one shot at it.
    Fair play to simon cowell all the same

• Registered Users Posts: 14,876 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

This is the worst excuse for a talent show I have ever seen,all of the acts are rubbish.
    I'd see better at karaoke night down my local.

f00tball wrote: »
    2 go thru

right...i reckon the dancing kid gets first,crying girl gets second and both are in the final :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Mad_Max

This is the worst excuse for a talent show I have ever seen,all of the acts are rubbish.

In fairness its more of an entertainment show not so much talent....badly named show I guess.

• Advertisement

basquille wrote: »
    Here comes the Oompa Loompas..

They're a crowd of teenagers. Stop calling them names. Making fun of someone's skin colour is not funny, it's rascist

You're clearly new to the show alright?

One of the acts was a woman dancing with a dog, while another one was a woman singing while a man arranged flowers. I sh*t you not!

As Mad Max said.. it's definitely more entertaining than talent.
    They're a crowd of teenagers. Stop calling them names. Making fun of someone's skin colour is not funny, it's rascist
    Oompa Looma's were talented hard-workers.. and that's what I'm comparing them to.

You drew the racism (sorry, rascism) card yourself there!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

It makes for great TV. There's no two ways about it. Yeah, if I knew one of these kids I'd be gutted for them...but I don't. They're there for my entertainment. If they didn't want to be in this situation, they shouldn't have gone for it, their parents shouldn't have put them forward and they could've lived happily without it. If you expect me to care, individually, for each kid that goes out on television...then you're asking too much.

Besides, my humanitarian side is too busy feeling bad for the people who WON'T be in the final at the expense of this kid...who clearly can't handle the spotlight. She'll likely walk the votes...if she doesn't, there's no way the judges will break her heart.

Pat Kenny is on now. Think i'll switch over

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

squeaky up now.

Pat Kenny is on now. Think i'll switch over

Terminator 2 on RTE 2...seems like the better option tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Mad_Max

This guy scares me as much as Ant's fringe..

tvnutz wrote:
    Terminator 2 on RTE 2...seems like the better option tbh
    Good call sir.. good call!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

What is this absolute trash?

Mad_Max wrote: »
    This guy scares me as much as Ant's fringe..
    His coat is a tad to big

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

Damn. He went for the topical song then it shot him in the foot. If he was gonna mix his male and...eh...female (?) voices then I would've loved to hear him try 'Time to Say Goodbye'

What is this absolute trash?
    Is that a rhetorical question? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭indiana jones

god that multi gender opera singer with the large cape is smashing.

Pat Shortt is as bad as those on on TV3

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭bobmalooka

that lad needs his balls reattached,then to be shot by susan boyle

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

basquille wrote: »
    Is that a rhetorical question? :D

LOL. I just switched over and thought I was watching the Rocky Horror Picture Show. Baffling.

right so,my ma tells me one person goes through,2nd and 3rd placed go to the judges decision. I can just seeing crying girl come 2nd or 3rd and start crying again when the judges can't possibly pick her against anyone else. Car crash tv...first time I've ever watched a full episode of one of these types of shows and i get wailing 10 year olds,strange goth type guy with a voice that sounds like a cat being strangled. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 14,876 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Freddie Mercury would be turning in his grave if he heard that abomination.
    Honestly these acts are outrageously bad,and suffering from delusion and insanity.

hope i dont have to wait to long. Wanna go to pub.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭jaffa20

Girl who cried will go through from public sympathy vote and the judges will choose young cocky dancer to go through to final from other 2.

Advertisement