Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coolio to Win

Options
  • 13-01-2009 8:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭

This man is crazy:cool: He is the only one in there stirring things up and is sheer entertainment value.
    His constant snide remarks are gas and he really puts the cat amongst the pigeons. The rest of them are only in there to cruise along with as little hassle as possible and pick up a cheque IMHO, Ulrika even said as much a few days back. Well, I reckon if she doesn't go on Friday that she'll have walked because of Coolio. Nice one:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Ulrika won't walk because of Coolio, she's too savvy for that.
    I have already said that I hope he is there for the final week, but I don't want him to win.
    I think LaToya has a better chance tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

He's defo playing around with people heads ( understatment I know) and like or dislike Tina ,pity she didnt stay in a bit longer , just to try piss him off to .:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

Agreed he's great entertainment , Him or Terry for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

gustavo wrote: »
    Agreed he's great entertainment , Him or Terry for me

Yeah Im the same would love to see Coolio or Terry win it but I reckon Vern has it in the bag

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭Mingey

Coolio is very funny had me in stitches a few times, but Verne will win.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

Verne will win because he's a dwarf and 'nice'. Always the same with BB. Coolio should win!

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭martyeds

Verne has to win. That stunt where he drove his scooter into the diary room door was class.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

verne will win, coolio to come second

maybe ulrikakakakakaka

Advertisement