Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Xbox live codes on ebay - recommend seller?

• 13-01-2009 8:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭

can any one suggest a seller for an xbox live code on ebay some of them dont seem trust worthy, preferably one who emails the code.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

I have no problem with them emailing the code, it's a hell of a lot quicker!!

I bought one last week off this place without problem!

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/console_junkie?ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:GB:1181

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

i got one from karl5731, no problems with my transaction (i used uk address for free delivery), he emails the code but he charges for postage to ireland - hence he's had a couple bad feedbacks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,221 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Jasper1675 used to be on eBay, but has got his own site now. I bought my last sub from him before he left eBay after they changed the rules about emailing codes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 XinkaiSAF

personally i buy all my codes off http://www.mmocodes.com as they email you a code & a scan immediately, i wouldn't trust anybody else tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 443 ✭✭maceocc2

Beanyman62 on Ebay is my port of call for XBOX live gold membership, Excellent ebayer, he e-mails a scan of the card with code within the hour, and posts it if required

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭Jip

Jasper1675 used to be on eBay, but has got his own site now. I bought my last sub from him before he left eBay after they changed the rules about emailing codes.

Got 2 subs in the last few months from him, one arrived within the hour and the other after about 2 or 3.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

+1
    I got a 13 month sub from him for 35 euro. E mails the code within a few hours. Handy for me in work, then I just logged onto the microsoft site, entered the code and then when I got home and turned on the xbox, I was gold again! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Another vote for this chap. I have bought several, most recently before Christmas, and I would recommend using.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

Just one from this guy last week
    I got a 12month+1month free for £29.99 (cost me €33 odd)

much recomended

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 869 ✭✭✭honeybadger

another ebay seller id recommend is in_yer_nickers when she has the codes in i got a 3 month sub for £9.95 (E10.50) just after xmas off her and she had it emailed to me in 5 minutes,a geat lil service she has going for her,i also recommend having a look at the US sellers on ebay aswelll just for the xbox live codes,just check the sellers feedback be4 you purchase,iv seen them on auction only selling for as cheap as 30 dollar when the auction ends(12 month subs),notting wrong with that if you dont mind waiting on auction listings to end :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Keep it local guys :)

Lord Spence, here on boards or more specifically, adverts.ie!!

Plenty have bought from him, including me. Worked out great, codes emailed to me within 10 minutes. €35! Can't go wrong really.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Keep it local guys :)

Lord Spence, here on boards or more specifically, adverts.ie!!

Plenty have bought from him, including me. Worked out great, codes emailed to me within 10 minutes. €35! Can't go wrong really.

I didn't know this!! I'll have a look out for him next time I'm buying!! :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,116 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Another +ve vote for that Jasper character mentioned above who I got my last code from.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Jasper is great, had to wait 5/6 hours but that aint a biggy considering the saving i made

Advertisement