Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Ford Focus CV Joint

Options
  • 13-01-2009 8:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

Hi,

The inner CV joint is gone in my 04 Ford Focus Salon Diesel 1.8tddi... A new one is only available from dealer and they are charging me 250 euro. I cant get any from the dismantlers and they wer only charging 70 for whole drive..... I did price a new one in Newry dealer and its only 150 stg which is 165 euro big saving. I was told by somebody that the Modeo diesel and Focus Diesel drive are the same. Anybody know if this is true as I can get load of mondeo drives in dismantlers.. Thanks in Advance..

TDAVFC

Comments

Advertisement