Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nikon D90, best price ?

• 13-01-2009 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭

Hi all :)I'm considering getting a Nikon D90 with 18-105VR kit lens & a 70-300VR lens :cool:

I can get it in Cork for €1450 including a case, 4GB card & training course :)

Just wondering if anyone has seen it cheaper elsewhere in a shop or if anyone can recommend a reliable online seller :)

Also I was told that camera prices ( along with other electronic goods ) will be increasing in February :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭steamboat

Got the Nikon D60 from warehouseexpress.co.uk before Christmas. Delivery was a little on the high side (35 sterling) but still beat the socks off shops here. With the sterling the way it is it would be worth checking them out for your D90. I had no issues with them, and plenty from the photography forum have used them, so they are reliable

Advertisement