Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

College Green

Options
  • 13-01-2009 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭

On my way home this evening (Around 8ish) I saw a bus cordoned off with garda tape just past the pedestrian crossing with the garda looking under the bus with flash lights, Does anyone know what happened?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 TonyDub

Sounds like a pedestrian was hit by a bus. Hope she's ok.

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/breaking/2009/0113/breaking70.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

I must have just missed the ambulance leaving. A cop was slowing cars down while others examined the bus. This eejit then drove into the inside lane then weaved through, past the bus and sped off. The cop just shook his head. I was wondering why he didn't call in and get him pulled. Personally I'd be stopping any car that didn't stop at what I thought at the time was a check point but I understand now they had other priorities. Fingers crossed the woman will be okay.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,203 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Hope she's OK. Hope the bus driver's alright too. A terrible thing to happen anyone.

Advertisement