Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i poker / boylesports

Options
  • 13-01-2009 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭

is i poker down again?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

Working fine for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭Pulsar Eagle

not down for me either but there has being a few times all day where it freezes up for a minute or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭fatguy

BlueSquare working fine right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭pgodkin

is i poker down again?

Went down on me yesterday but seems to be all right tonight so far anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭fowlerDgrowler

contacted boyles said a server was down, and that it wont be back up for half an hour.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭newbie2

mods, sticky?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭gondorff

pgodkin wrote: »
    Went down on me yesterday

How much do they charge for this?

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭CourierCollie

I've been having more than the usual amount of problems with i poker for the last few days. Sometimes I can't log in at all. Right now the cash games are working, but theres no menu for STTs or MTTs.
    CHD where are you???

• Registered Users Posts: 22 wake

hi guys - new poster here with possibly a silly question;

is ipoker the s/w used by paddypower?

I've been playing a lot of paddy power lately (enforced time off...) and have been having similar problems - loss of connection during tourneys, being kicked off etc.

I queried the 'host' but have been told it's anything and everything from ISP problems to me using a dodgy pc... anything but that there may be a problem at their end

is this normal?

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭MrPreachan

gondorff wrote: »
    How much do they charge for this?

Forget Ipoker James, I'll do it for free:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭Paul Spillane

There have certainly been some issues recently with I-poker. If you are a Boyles customer contact us as we are going through everyone affected and giving compensation for everyone affected. The instruction i have given is to be generous to any customer affected.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭FeetMagic

Went down on me yesterday
    The instruction i have given is to be generous to any customer

What is this thread really about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 836 ✭✭✭OilBeefHooked2

Yeah thanks for the quick response Paul.
    I couldn't connect to Ipoker/Boyles last night either, and I was registered for 2 tourneys at the time, when I phoned cus care the lad was very sound and said to email them with the details of the tourney and I'll be refunded, and hey presto this morning refund in account.
    I also got a follow up call and it seems that most/if not all of the people affected are eircom customers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭Paul Spillane

The one thing all customers had in common with last nights issue was they were all Eircom users. We are speaking to all parties trying to find out what the issue was and how it be prevented from happening again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭smcb

tell me this, can i transfer money from my ppp account to boyles account?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭White Knight

smcb wrote: »
    tell me this, can i transfer money from my ppp account to boyles account?

No can do - 2 seperate companies!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

iPoker must die...

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭dbs_sailor

CHD wrote: »
    iPoker must die...
    QFT.

Although I'd like to support Boyles I've given up on Ipoker altogether.

Anyone having probs tonight with boyles this is really starting to get old :(

internet workin fine but keeps tellin me cannot connect to server????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭Pulsar Eagle

Working fine for me all night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭DAMO72

Just got to heads up on greenjoker in a 30 player sng with the other guy having a 4/1 chip adv. I started to come back at him and then i got AA , he raised and i shoved and then it froze on me for nearly 2 mins and then it says cannot contact gaming server . When i do get it back on ,my tables finished and the other guy has won. Now this is the strange thing, i also had 2 other screens open that were fine . WTF

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭lee_arama

There have certainly been some issues recently with I-poker. If you are a Boyles customer contact us as we are going through everyone affected and giving compensation for everyone affected. The instruction i have given is to be generous to any customer affected.

The 5K gtd kept dying on me yesterday morning but I was probably dead anyway since I was losing to 3 outers all day in an Omaha cash game.

Ok thats it im done! connection issues again tonight, and a couple of times! and there is a sick level of bad beats coming my way! i'm going to change to software for a while see if that fix's my connection issue! But thanks to boyles for everything they did in 08!

I'm starting to think online poker is rigged:eek:! i mean we all know live poker is rigged and thats why i can't at that!:p

Thanks to ciaren in boyles though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭ferdyfish

i was grand on eircom tonight. but last week was freezing the whole time

Advertisement