Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cd deck Advice.

• 13-01-2009 10:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 426 ✭✭

Lads Im finally gona take the plunge and get myself some cd decks. Im gona take advantage of the sterling and buy from the UK. My limit is €500 per deck. I was thinking of getting the CDJ 400's.
    Any recommendations? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭djdeclan

CDJ 400s are the business in my opinion, i used 800s but bought the 400s for the usb key functionality.. I haven't looked back.
    Good solid piece of gear, plenty of toys on it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭cabla

Ye go for the 400s. Just bought myself a pair and with the euro its class. Great equipment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭fionntang

have a set of 400's too and love them,really good deck for the price and there pioneer which means should you be playing in a club (where there are more than likley gonna have cdj 1000's) youl find it no problem to use them

Advertisement