Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

VRT Calculator question

Options
  • 13-01-2009 10:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭

Hi all,

Quick one for ye, I have tried using the VRT calculator a few times now and each time I put in the details & double check them, when I click calculate it keeps giving the message ''There were no vehicles matching your selections found. Please try again''

Am I doing something wrong or do many of you experience this?:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭DaMonk

ya you're doing something wrong. Prob the diesel or petrol box. whats the car and I'll check?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭steamjetjoe

DaMonk wrote: »
    ya you're doing something wrong. Prob the diesel or petrol box. whats the car and I'll check?

It was this car but I am purely just looking.

http://www.charleshurstgroup.co.uk/cars/used/RENAULT/KANGOO/38708

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭DaMonk

sorry, my bad for faulting you. Can't get it working either

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭steamjetjoe

Not to worry. Doesn't really bother me now because im just browsing but if I found a car I actually wanted It would piss me off:mad::)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

I can't get it to work either. Maybe it's been abolished??? :rolleyes:

VRTsearch.jpg?t=1231884242

Tried all vehicle types.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

It doesn't have loads of cars, nearly everything high power aint on it, granted a Kangoo but ya know what I mean!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭sunshinediver

try changing the number of doors. The vrt calculator typically has 5 door hatchbacks as 4 doors.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

It's an MPV, not an estate, there's 2 separate quotes for it as there's 2 variants with different CO2 ratings - 177 & 190, both have the same end VRT though

ccdd2d9613.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

I had more luck via this site which redirects to the ROS VRT Calculator but fills in most of the blanks for you... http://www.vrt.ie/ (on the right)

Lists it as an Estate. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

AS Stevo6 says change the body type to MPV, as it is not a true estate, and it will work fine, the calculator is a bit tricky on somethings...
    VEHICLE REGISTRATION TAX (VRT) ENQUIRY Vehicle Registration Tax (VRT) Calculation. CO2 emissions input by Revenue. DATE: 15 January 2009 TIME: 15:37 STATISTICAL CODE: 43488379 MAKE: RENAULT MODEL: KANGOO VERSION: 1.6 EXPRESSION 05DR A / MPV / AUTOMATIC / PETROL ONLY / CO2 EMISSIONS: 177
    MILEAGE: 8852 MILES DATE OF FIRST REGISTRATION: FEBRUARY 2006 OPEN MARKET SELLING PRICE: €15773 RATE OF TAX: 28% VEHICLE REGISTRATION TAX:
    (payable on enquiry date)
    €4416 If you have documentary evidence that the CO2 emissions differ from the above, you may enter the CO2 emissions in the box provided and recalculate the VRT by selecting the Recalculate button.

• Advertisement
Advertisement