Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

parts

Options
  • 13-01-2009 10:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭

Are there any good sites for real steel parts that can be fitted to airsoft rifles / pistols

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Beast ASI

KA & G&P are both mil-spec and should fit real steel parts, as well as PTW's, obviously.

Any of the big American sites will do, just need to know what you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

You'll find most of the big US sites won't ship a lot of RS parts here though. I had no end of trouble getting stuff from them. I still can't anyone to ship Magpul Speedplates here and they're nothing more than a small Ranger Plate so they can be very finnicky. Be sure to email them first to check if they actually are willing to ship abroad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Spetzcong

Also correct me if I'm wrong, but some real steel parts are on shaky legal ground for using on airsoft equipment due to being firearm components, it depends on the part, but sites/scopes as far as I remember might be prohibited. I'm not really a legal mind, and my memory has swiss cheese like properties but better to find out for sure before you go importing something that customs takes a dislike to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Busta Hyman

im talking about hand grips for rais etc

Advertisement