Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Party in Wexford

Options
  • 13-01-2009 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭

High all going to Wexford town in a couple of weeks any good pubs that do b&b in centre of town.

Where to to go and where to avoid , its a 40 birthday and about 12 travelling.

thanks in advance maca

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Dinkie

I'm not sure what b & B's are above pubs, but the following are located right opposite pubs:

Westgate
    The Faythe
    The St George.

IMHO it would be as cheap to stay in a hotel and finish off the night in the residents lounge... perhaps Whites (nightclub on premises) or the Talbot which are both located in the town.

Riverbank is across the bridge, but can be a good spot and has accommodation

Have a good time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭sallysaucer

If you thinkin about going to wex for the weekend Treacys in Enniscorthy are really good for weekends away..... i have heard rumor that jan & feb weekends are only €79pps and that includes an evening meal.

Alos they have bens nite club next door so imj sure you'd getin there free..... Not sure what kind of place it is though but if your going for a party you more than likely going to spend the whole weekend drunk so it really wont matter!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭macadam

Cheers,

Bugler Doyles has been recommended anyone frequent this pub, whats acommadation like,heard theres agreat chinese on same street.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Dinkie

Hi,

I really like the Buglers, but other people reckon its really rough. I have heard of fights there sometimes.

I didn't know they did accommodation, but there are a couple of good restaurants on the same street - The emerald garden, spice (indian) and heavens above. The best chipper in wexford is nearby also - The Premier :D

Advertisement