Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anticipated New Albums For 2009 - Who Are You Looking Forward To?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 iAmMine

the new Pearl Jam album combined with the ten re-issue shall be making my ****ing year!

im hearing rumours of somethin Velvet Revolver but i'm not very confident

while im on about VR, i migth aswell mention Stone Temple Pilots, cant wait to see what scott's got for us now!

Alice in Chains looks promising enough, i like the new guy so im quietly confident

and then i also have my eternal hope of some Rage stuff or failing that, some new Nightwatchman sthuff wouldnt go amiss either!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

iAmMine wrote: »
    the new Pearl Jam album combined with the ten re-issue shall be making my ****ing year!

im hearing rumours of somethin Velvet Revolver but i'm not very confident

while im on about VR, i migth aswell mention Stone Temple Pilots, cant wait to see what scott's got for us now!

Alice in Chains looks promising enough, i like the new guy so im quietly confident

and then i also have my eternal hope of some Rage stuff or failing that, some new Nightwatchman sthuff wouldnt go amiss either!

The second Nightwatchman album, The Fabled City, is already out. It was released towards the end of January.

One Day As A Lion may interest you also, it came out last summer, and has De La Rocha in familair form.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 153 ✭✭Chaosangel

Katatonia,was quite impressed with The Great Cold Distance,in general I would like anything they have brough out especially the very old stuff but im always eager to see what they can bring out,other than that it'd have to be Slayer and Alice in Chains

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

gonna add killswitch engage the list.

Advertisement