Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dawson's Creek

• 13-01-2009 11:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭

Is it repeated on any channel?

I must admit i was a fan of the first few seasons that could be because of Joshua Jackson

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Channel 6 show it alot.

PS: James Van Der Beek > Josh Jackson

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭johnk123

Just wondering if it's worth a watch?? The box sets are running pretty cheap in the current Zavvi sale but every time I see it I remember that I wanted to ask about it. So is it worth a watch?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭Tristram

Ah, back in the day :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Dawsons creek-the complete collection available from amazon.co.uk for 37.97stg+vat adjustment+p&p. Shouldn't work out much more than 45euro. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dawsons-Creek-James-Van-Beek/dp/B000BUK2SE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1232119221&sr=1-1

I ordered this before christmas but have yet to watch, got stuck into another old series instead-Party of Five!

(and yes-its worth watching if you are into that kind of stuff!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭kittensoft1984

Yup its worth it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement