Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Audi TT Rear Lights

Options
  • 13-01-2009 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭

Listen, an odd post, but someone has ordered rear lights for an Audi TT Mk 1 and they're after arriving in my house in Dublin with no return address and no packing slip.

So, basically if you know someone with the surname of Coffey that recently ordered such lights, get him to drop me a PM and he can come and pick them up.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Listen, an odd post, but someone has ordered rear lights for an Audi TT Mk 1 and they're after arriving in my house in Dublin with no return address and no packing slip.

So, basically if you know someone with the surname of Coffey that recently ordered such lights, get him to drop me a PM and he can come and pick them up.

Thanks
    Are you renting the house? Maybe someone lived there before. ask the land lord.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Crapjob Sean

Plug wrote: »
    Are you renting the house? Maybe someone lived there before. ask the land lord.

I'm the homeowner.
    The place hasn't been rented in 4 or 5 years.

Good looking out though. I'll call the management company in the morning.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 451 ✭✭thetyreman

I'm the homeowner.
    The place hasn't been rented in 4 or 5 years.

Good looking out though. I'll call the management company in the morning.

Listen and see if they are ticking,

Could be the indicators:)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,324 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Any similar road name? Random Avenue / Random Road etc. Also, possible digit transposition/error? 166 v 116 etc. Check phone book under Coffey for similar address.

ps I am Spartacus! :D

edit: 166 v 166??? wtf!

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭congo_90

op if somebody knocks on the door asking for the parcel DONT HAND IT OVER!! if somebody does call the gards as this is likely a scam where they order from a website using a fake address and stolen credit card where the site doesn't verify the address. because you signed for em its your responsibility. If i were you i'd contact the courier company on the delivery label

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Never thought of that, very good point there congo_90!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

Have a look around your locality for an Audi TT. Perhaps you may get lucky & find the original order person.

Advertisement