Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HL Biology

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Is itpotassium reacting with water? Cos that's fairly awesome!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭cautioner

I think it's the cartoon of Davey jumping around because he discovered a new element (almost sure it was Potassium). I have a special fondness for the picture because I invested a worthwhile 10 minutes of study time drawing little pac men attacking him from all directions the other day.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

cautioner wrote: »
    I think it's the cartoon of Davey jumping around because he discovered a new element (almost sure it was Potassium). I have a special fondness for the picture because I invested a worthwhile 10 minutes of study time drawing little pac men attacking him from all directions the other day.

It is, he is that cool, that dance is pretty badass too.

*Imagines Humphry Davy getting down in the club.........*

*Shudders*

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Dubs

damn my understanding chemistry book. im so tempted to go out and buy chemistry live now!:rolleyes:

Advertisement