Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nail technician courses cork

Options
  • 13-01-2009 11:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Hi Guys,
    Im just wondering does any one have any idea if there is any good nail tech courses in cork city! any input would be greatly appreciated

x

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭RoosterIllusion

Try fás?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Nsi nail course

Hi just replying to your question.My name is Cliona Sweeney and I run proffesional Nsi nail courses.We do Acrylic,Gel, manicure and pedicure courses.The next acrylic and gel is starting on Jan 25th but if this does not suit courses are run monthly.Places are limited as I only do small groups so you can get the best training possible.If you are interested my mobile nu is 0860589364/4639594 or email me clionasweeney@gmail.com for more info,hoping to speak to you soon.
    Regards,Cliona.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

what exactly is it that a nail technician does?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Nsi nail course

Well I started off as a junior nail technician in a nail bar after I qualified as a beautician. I then went on to do acrylic nails then gel and nail art. I had to go to Dublin to do all my courses thats why I felt it was important to set up a training centre in Cork. My day normally consists of files and french polishes/colours. Acrylics and gels and refills. The acrylics and gels grow up with your own natural nail and you need to have them refilled every two weeks. I also do alot of manicures and pedicures. Nail art is also very popular especially with kids i go to houses and do nail art parties. Hope this has helped.
    Regards, Cliona.

Advertisement