Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tlt grant jan

Options
  • 13-01-2009 11:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭

Can any of you guys tell me when the January installment of the tlt grants due in?
    Or do the college publish any full list of payment dates??

Thanks all.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Check across from the library, there is usually a copy stuck up there.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭rpmcmurphy

I am away from college all week , hence my reason for asking. Any other grant eligible students able to enlighten me?.
    Thanks for the info cushion.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Fly High

I don't know what a tlt grant is but someone told me that the vec and county council ones start coming in on the 22nd...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,211 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Each VEC/Council send up cheques at different dates

Do NOT rely on the notice beside the library, they miss a load of people on their list

Best thing is to contact your VEC/Council/Whatever and ask them when they're sending out the cheques. Then when you go in to collect it they can't fob you off (It happens) as you know for certain it's there

Don't forget to bring your student card

Advertisement