Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tom Tom Go 730 - Phone disconnection problem

Options
  • 14-01-2009 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 28,212 ✭✭✭✭

i've tried pairing up my tom tom 730 with a few phones but it constantly connects and disconnects and is unusable as a phone kit, i'm using an nokia e71 and i've also tried it with a sony k770i and i'm having the same problem...

anyone had anything similar.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭pmsurveys

i've tried pairing up my tom tom 730 with a few phones but it constantly connects and disconnects and is unusable as a phone kit, i'm using an nokia e71 and i've also tried it with a sony k770i and i'm having the same problem...

anyone had anything similar.....

Drunkmonkey ... I had the same problem and got around it like this .... turn off everything and make sure no phones are paired with unit. Make sure bluetooth is turned on on your phone. Turn on and off phone and then turn on 730 and do pairing. This should work. If you turn on and off your bluetooth on your phone regularly to save battery then you will have this problem more regularly. Also when you first make a call and are in the call touch the bottom left corner of screen to adjust volume of handsfree. Its the only way to turn up volume for calls. You only need to do this once and it will remember. Hope this helps.

Advertisement