Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cupcakes

Options
  • 14-01-2009 12:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Hi All.

My wife and I bake cupcakes. We've set up a site sweetcupcakes.ie Have a look and let us know what you think. :)

Everybody needs a treat now and then!:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I'm in Dublin City Centre - lets say i order 2 dozen, do I need to collect them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 872 ✭✭✭craiginireland

25euro a dozen? Sure they're 4euro in Tesco

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 sweetcupcakes

Sabotage wrote: »
    I'm in Dublin City Centre - lets say i order 2 dozen, do I need to collect them?

We can arrange a meeting point. PM me your details. Let me know what you think :)

25euro a dozen? Sure they're 4euro in Tesco

Hi there, there is a reason you can buy them at 4 euro in Tesco.:)
    We bake fresh the day of the order. So you're guaranteed freshness

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/PATRIC%7E1.KEL/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG]

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Actually I'm off bread and spuds for January (down 13lbs!) so I'll be holding off a little while longer. I've bookmarked your site though. Cheers.

• Advertisement

Sabotage wrote: »
    Actually I'm off bread and spuds for January (down 13lbs!) so I'll be holding off a little while longer. I've bookmarked your site though. Cheers.

13ibs, fair play. Cheers for that.
    Spread the word :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

not a media interaction issue - even despite the coolness of the idea!

Also, if you don't mind me saying, the website is a bit pointless imo if you don't do delivery and only sell in two locations in the whole country.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement