Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Early morning puncture repair

Options
  • 14-01-2009 12:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭

Anyone know anywhere that would do a puncture repair around 7 or 8 in the morning South Dublin area?:o

Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Afaik, most of the tyre shops open at 8:00
    Is that too late?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Zamboni wrote: »
    Anyone know anywhere that would do a puncture repair around 7 or 8 in the morning South Dublin area?:o

Cheers
    Atlas Tires near Stillorgan Shopping CTR, Quick fit Lower Georges St Dunlaoghaire. Donnollies Tyres Glasthule. I dont think you will get any before 9.00 Am

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Zamboni

SteveC wrote: »
    Afaik, most of the tyre shops open at 8:00
    Is that too late?

Not if they do it on the spot!
    I'll have to be nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Zamboni

Atlas Tires near Stillorgan Shopping CTR, Quick fit Lower Georges St Dunlaoghaire. Donnollies Tyres Glasthule. I don't think you will get any of them before 9AM.

Cheers.
    The Advance branches seem to open at 8:30. Might try them.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Google didn't turn up much on opening hours... If you get there for opening time, you shouldn't have to wait long though.
    The fast fit in Sandyford beside where I worked used to open at 8 but that's a few years back now. I'm pretty sure the smaller places around Crumlin / Longmile road etc opened early (and were always good value).

• Advertisement
Advertisement