Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geriatric cat missing in Tramore

Options
  • 14-01-2009 1:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 28,464 ✭✭✭✭

This may be the wrong place to ask, but has anyone in the Moonlaun, Sweetbriar, Fieldstone area of Tramore seen a very elderly (he's 20 people years), rather confused grey cat, missing since Monday? I know that's not a very long time for a cat, but these days he wouldn't normally go very far from home, and he is very absentminded so he could be lost. Any info would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭rasper

I'll keep my eye out for him

• Registered Users Posts: 28,464 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Thanks rasper, its a week now though, I don't think he will be back, he was too frail to survive wild. I'd say he went off to die somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭rasper

Shame, I know what its like though, still he had a great life for a cat 20 years
    is impressive

Advertisement